Friday, October 2, 2009

Wild Edibles

If you want to get that down the shore fresh seafood market feeling while you are eating, Wild Edibles has to be on your list. This gets more press than Obama so you probably heard about it or walked by it in Grand Central. From Martha Stewart to Bobby Flay, this place certainly doesn't need a piker like me to write about it but I will voice my unheard opinion.

Let's talk apps, Calamari w/ Chipotle Aioli, steamed P.E.I. Mussels & the She Crab Soup. You really are good with just that but I kept going. I ordered Linguini alle Vongole Cockles, Manilla and Littleneck Clams in a Red Fra Diavolo sauce. It was delicious and I rarely don't finish my meal but w/ all the appetizers and the large portion entree I was down for the count.

This is not your romantic dinner spot nor is it the hip scene or the hot neighborhood but Wild Edibles is a solid Murray Hill staple that you should definitely hit up if you are seafood lover like myself. Enjoy.

Wild Edibles Seafood Market Oyster Bar & Restaurant
535 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10016

No comments:

Post a Comment