Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Thoughts - Doorknob Condoms

It's no secret that people are f*cking nuts and hypersensitive to anything germ related but when I saw this, I had to laugh.....
I was in a great hotel in Toronto recently and as I was coming out of the bathroom I noticed this lovely little sign/apparatus. So, let me get this straight, I just went to the bathroom...just washed my hands...and 3 steps later I need to grab another napkin like thing (doorknob condom) to make sure I don't get any germs on my hand? Give me a f*cking break. You might as well walk around with rubber gloves on. Is this really what's going to be your demise, doorknob germs? My grandfather is 87 years old and will probably live to be 100 and I'm certain the dude has never used hand sanitizer and most definitely never used a doorknob condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment